We recently asked a group of small businesses to identify their biggest challenge regarding sales and marketing. 70% of respondents said engaging, qualifying and following up with leads was their biggest challenge and 61% said prioritizing and tracking activities and follow-ups for their sales team was also a problem.
CRM systems are designed to help your small business solve challenges when it comes to following up with leads and managing your sales team’s priorities.
If you’re considering buying a CRM System but aren’t quite sure if you need one, here are common problems that Zoho CRM can help you solve.
- You feel like you’re swimming in information and can’t keep track of it.
- You’re losing business because leads are falling through the cracks.
- You have no idea if your marketing dollars are helping or hurting your business.
- You waste time trying to find emails from a customer.
- You’re missing appointments and not following through on tasks.
- You have no idea if your business is growing or how it’s growing.
- Your customers have to repeat themselves every time they call your business.
- Each person on your sales team has a different sales process.
- You lost a hot lead list when an employee left your company.
- There is no consistency in email messaging sent to your leads.
- You have no idea if your Google AdWords campaigns are profitable because most sales closed offline.
- Your sales team has no way of prioritizing their task list
- You don’t have a way of collaborating as a team.
A CRM is just part of a suite of business apps that your business will need as it grows. One of the perks of using Zoho CRM is that it is a part of a complete set of business apps available to manage your business including customer support, project management, website visitor tracking, document sharing and more.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions about any of our services.